Monday, May 19, 2008

First posting has to be about......


.... Captain Monkey Pugwash, my completely lovable pet pug.
Aliz and I got her 6weeks ago and she is now 13 weeks old. She is now growing at a frantic pace, you can see changes in her almost daily, quite frightening really, but we know she will stop pretty soon as she is only supposed to be so big when fully grown.

What amazes me is how life changing having a dog can be, just by being with her, I feel a huge sense of happiness. Not that I wasn't happy before, this has just added a previously non-existent dimension to my life, so please, don't think my life wasn't great with my girlfriend and my cat. However I can't think why I didn't get a dog before....

The dog and cat don't exactly get along like a house on fire yet, Puggsy loves Bitty, but Bitty struggles a little so far. I think the dog is more of a nuisance to her at the moment, but she is warming to her...time will tell.

Anyway, a short and sweet post to start with. All I wanted to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very very sweet thing you have there..:D